Help prevent loading dock accidents
- Helps prevent fork trucks, pallet jacks, and pedestrians from falling off a loading dock.
- Helps protect the dangerous 4-foot drop off at the loading dock that can result in serious injuries that are sometimes fatal.
- Can be used inside a facility to separate people from production and material handling equipment.
Dok-Guardian™ is designed to withstand impact
- Designed to stop up to 30,000 lbs. (13,636 kg). Consult the Dok-Guardian BLAST Impact Rating Chart for complete weight and speed ratings.
- 44″ (1120 mm) high bright red PVC-coated fiberglass mesh curtain with three bright yellow heavy-duty restraint straps.
- Serves as a highly visible warning sign.
- Operated manually and easily fits across openings up to 16’5″ (5000 mm) wide.
- Anchored on either side by 48” (1220 mm) tall yellow safety Warden guards, which provide excellent door track protection.
- Retracts into one of the Wardens when loading or unloading trailer
- Nominal width, min.: 3,505mm
- Nominal width, max.: 3,785mm
- Nominal height: 1,220mm
- Barrier height: 1,120mm
- Side clearance left and right: 405mm
- Nominal projection: 355mm
- Capacity (at 6½ km/hour): 45kN
- Helps to prevent forklift trucks, pallet jacks and pedestrians from falling off a vacant loading dock.
- Manually positioned barrier easily fits across door openings
- Latching system ensures safe and strong barrier protection
- When closing, the barrier automatically retracts
- Simple and easy to use safety solution
- High red barrier with yellow restraining safety straps
- PVC coated fiberglass mesh with 3 polyester straps
- Tall heavy-duty Warden guards are constructed of 6,35mm steel
- Provide excellent door track protection
- Pocket design helps to keep barrier positively stored
- 6 anchors 19 x 133mm on each side (included)
- Steel construction painted in safety yellow
- Back edge of base plate minimum 435mm from dock edge
- Base plate 405 x 405 x 16 mm on roller side
- Base plate 405 x 355 x 16 mm on latching side