As you look to maximize existing space within your facilities, you can safely use mezzanines, elevated work platforms, or multi-level racking systems to create additional storage space or work areas for employees.
These multi-level work environments allow you to expand usable floor space above existing operations. In many cases, expanding ‘up’ is less costly and time-consuming than expanding ‘out’, which usually means adding onto existing space, leasing new space or constructing a new facility.
- Exclusive Saf-T-Latch prevents workers from raising the gate from inside the work zone, helping prevent an employee from falling from the mezzanine while working the load
- Unique link bar design ensures that both gates work in unison
- Toeboard prevents material from accidentally being pushed from an elevated space to a lower level
- Steel side frames provide built-in track protection
- Available in manual and automatic designs
- 75 mm track and nylon rollers provide for smooth operation