Shoppers’ Needs and IQM
Today’s omni-channel customers value their time more than ever, and are increasingly intolerant of delays.
Delays (particularly when unexplained) significantly affects our overall perceptions of the quality of service provided. Confused or aggravated shoppers often abandon their journey, and are less likely to visit again.
Benefits of IQM for Shoppers – Reduces perceived waiting time
Queues are inevitable and it is important that retailers get the most out of the time they have the attention of customers.
Whilst people are in queues, by using IQM systems retailers can keep their minds occupied by showing them information or advertising, or enable them to continue shopping whilst they wait.
This will help to reduce any potential stress and the perceived wait time and increase impulse sales.
Benefits of IQM for Retailers – Turns Customer Flow into Cash Flow
Increased impulse sales
IQM systems generate purchases from up to 10% of customers. The ability to add signage also increases the capacity for a retailer to communicate with their customers.
* i.e. Payback in 1.5 months.
Properly designed queue systems are proven to reduce customer walk-aways by as much as 90%*. This positive customer experience leaves customers satisfied with their shopping experience and willing to return.
Providing a fair and equitable queue can generate up to a 94% customer approval rating.
The Right IQM Solution
Choosing the right IQM solution for your shop or retail environment comprises 3 simple steps:
- Select the size of the Queue you require
- Decide which style of Queue Merchandise System you require
- Select a range of shelving, hooks and other accessories
We offer a full range of merchandise accessories to enable you to create profitable and compelling profiles for your impulse merchandising.
IQM Questions to Consider
There are 3 overall factors to consider. These are:
- Do you have store plan?
Look at areas of dead space.
- Do you know the layout you require?
Customer flow, and space available 950mm width to be DDA compliant.
- Do you know you which products you want to merchandise?
Effective Merchandise based on customer flow, biggest sellers at start of queue.
If you need help in choosing the right In-Queue Merchandising, feel free to call us. We’d be more than happy to help.
Sitec’s IQM Systems
Merchandising capability across various products and categories.
The inherent flexibility in the system also allows Sitec to create bespoke configurations of our equipment to suit almost any requirement.
Choose from standard configurations or a bespoke design.
- We use standard Slat wall panels and beams with the slat profile integrated, so your existing shelving will be compatible.
- Our profiles are compatible with each other and our retractable Sitec Barriers and accessories.
- The Sitec system can inter-connect with other popular IQM systems on the market.
- System assembles top down to allow easy in store flexibility and reconfiguration.
- There are no small screws or fixings to worry about giving way.
- Requires a single Allen bolt to be tightened at the top of each post to secure the assembly.
- Allows the quick redeployment of beams and shelves to suit the impulse products on display to their optimum.
- The minimum of training required to be able to fully assemble and reconfigure at will.
We offer a full range of merchandise accessories to enable retailers to create profitable and compelling profiles for impulse merchandising.