The Sitec Si5000 manual raise barrier range is a low maintenance and cost effective way of manually controlling access to unauthorised areas covering roadways spanning up to 7 metres.
The pivot assembly is made of steel box section. The shaft is zinc coated pivoting on two heavy duty stainless steel bearing blocks.
The aluminium arm is finished in either red and white or alternative red and white or alternate yellow and black vinyl hatching (other colours are also available).
The design of the Sitec Si5000 also comes with a spring loaded locking mechanism allowing the user to fix the barrier in the raised and lowered position prior to applying the padlock. It also incorporates a counter balanced fish tail weight which is fine tuned for ease of operation.
Dual barriers are available with a central mechanism to suit openings that span more than 7 metres.
The Sitec Si5000 comes complete with a lockable end rest, pad lock and keys. No mounting plate is required and the unit comes with M16 fixing bolts.
- Supplied Right handed as standard, left handed upon request.
- Lockable in the raised or lowered position
- Supplied with adjustable lockable end rest
- Stainless steel bearings
- Standard colours: Red/white or yellow/black
- Comes complete with lockable end rest, padlock, anchor shield bolts, lifting handle
- The pivot assembly is made of steel box section, the zinc plated shaft pivots on two heavy-duty stainless steel bearing blocks
- Dual barriers are available with a central locking mechanism to suit wider spans (please call us on 020 3967 4888 for more information)
- Optional Extras – Stop or No Entry Signs
- Pogo tip support upgrade available extra
- Skirting available extra on 3m to 6m barrier lengths only (skirting on longer barriers available with our Si5000HD barriers – please call us on 020 3967 4888 for more information)
- This barrier is not suitable for marine environments.
- The barrier must be locked at all times when in the upright position to secure it in place.
- For concrete-in versions, non-standard specifications or barriers over 6m delivery will be longer.
Applications include car park control, warehouse protection, building security, distribution centres and Retail Depots.