The Sitec 4000 Full Height Turnstile range is a high specification turnstile, suitable for controlling access in environments such as reception areas, health clubs, theme parks, public building and stadiums.
Constructed from mild or stainless steel for long lasting and maintenance free performance, the Sitec 4000 offers a comprehensive range of features to suit individual client requirements, including 90° or 120° rotor assemblies, canopies, down lights and fire alarm activation (to engage free rotation).
Turnstiles can be configured as bi-directional or single direction only. They are available with straight arm as standard or optional trombone arm. The Sitec 4000 turnstile range is available in single or double according to your requirements.
Options also extend to varying height configuration, again tailored to suit your needs.
Locinox Head Mechanism Features
- Completed in Stainless Steel & Aluminium Rust Free Materials
- Extremely Robust System with Strong Connection with the spindle
- Lockable Electro Mechanical Modules by means of Powerful Electromagnets (In Fail-Open or Fail-Close Cases)
- Automatically Returns to Starting Position by Means of Industrial Springs after each Passage
- Designed with a Safety System to Ensure the Impossibility of getting Stuck in the Turnstile
- Anti-passback Safety: Impossible for Two People to Pass through the Turnstile at the Same Time
- IP55 Casing to Protect the Mechanism from Dirt, Moisture, Wind, Dust or Vermin
- Possible to Adjust the Duration of the Signal (The Time Space During which the Turning Part is Unlocked)
- Equipped with Specially Designed 24V DC Locinox Power Supply for Outside Usage
- Access Control Possible in Both Directions
- Smooth Continuous Movements due to the Damping Mechanism (Connected Continuously)
- Manual Unlocking by means of a Key Remains Possible
- Counting Module as an Option
- Tested to +70°C & -30°C