The Sitec Hoche RTouch Touch Screen Control System is the ideal solution for controlling automatic security gates, rising road blockers, car park barriers and other security devices, allowing a flexible control system which may be monitored at all times. Developed to allow multiple controls without the need for large control consoles, this system is proving highly effective for large sites with a secure network.
- Developed to allow multiple controls without the need for large control consoles
- Highly effective for large sites with a secure network
- Can be TCP/IP, VPN, wireless or data connected
- Flexible control system which may be monitored at all times
- Installed in some key high security installations
- Complete with a unique package allowing the client to design layout and look of the control screen
- Multiple screens are possible along with password protection
- The system is limitless with the use of multiple screen layouts and I/O boards positioned at any point requiring control
- Please view the illustrated manual (download below) for full details
The Hoche RTouch is an HID device allowing control of remote systems and devices through requests generated from pressing icons on a touch sensitive screen. Feedback from these devices is also possible through status signals generated by themselves and transmitted back to the server unit.
Devices may be connected directly to the back of the server, via RS485 linked I/O cards or via TCP/IP network interface cards. The I/O card provides 8 volt free N/O or N/C signal outputs and will accept 8 volt free inputs.
The networkable TCP IP card has relay outputs which give volt free signalling as required. Signals from any of the interfaces may be pulsed or toggled as required.