Fast-Trak is a high throughput automated gate system, which presents a stylish and secure access control solution for prestige environments.
The combination of security, design, reliability and fast operations makes this product suitable for many applications as well as having the distinct advantage of the middle unit being the same width as the end unit – ideal for when space is at a premium.
Ideally suited for Offices, Banks/Finance, Airports, Telecommunications/IT, Stadia/Leisure, Education/Hospitals.
Standard and optional features
- 2 cabinets necessary to create 1 lane
- Surface finish – 304 grade brushed stainless steel + Antique Silber (RAL colour on request)
- Traffic Light information panel & power supply are included as standard
- Glass panels – security 10mm glass, transparent, 1200mm high
- Full Height Glass Panel available as an optional extra – 1800mm high
- Passage in both direction, electronically controlled
- A signal from access control or identification system or push button will open the gate. Unauthorized tailgating, or entering with invalid authorization or entering from the opposite direction activates the built-in alarm system
- Information display (green arrow – GO, red cross – STOP, yellow pictogram – ready) to inform about status of the gate; 2 LED segments; usually 2 panels needed per 1 cabinet – direction panel on the front side + access control panel on top side; price per 1 panel
- Push button for remote control of the gate is also available
- Power supply for the gate – 240V single phase
- In case of power failure the panels either remain in the current position or can be manually opened
- 7 photocells to detect unauthorized access or tailgating and prevent from personal injury. Intelligent electronics detecting an obstruction and reversing the motion
- Input contacts for volt-free signal to activate failsafe function (automatic gate opening for fast evacuation)
- Accessories: Battery Backup, Card Reader Mounting, Push Button Control